Please find below a list of College policies. All of the policies listed on this page are current, as ratified by the Governing Body. To download a policy please click the policy you require. Please contact us if you would like a printed copy of any of our policies.
Policies are in .PDF format.
- Accessibility Plan
- Admissions Policy for September 2024
- Admissions Policy for September 2025 - for consultation **
- Assessment and Feedback Procedures
- Behaviour for Learning and Anti Bullying Policy
- Careers Provider Access Policy Statement
- Charging and Remissions Policy
- Child Protection and Safeguarding Policy
- Children with Health Needs Who Cannot Attend School Policy
- Complaints Procedure
- Data Protection Policy
- Dealing with Vexatious Parents Carers and Visitors Policy
- Educational Visits
- Equality Information and Objectives Policy
- First Aid and Medicine Administration Policy
- Freedom of Information Policy
- Health and Safety Policy
- Managing Allegations of Abuse Against A Member of Staff
- Physical Education, School Sport and Physical Activity Policy (PESSPA)
- Relationship, Sex and Health Education (RSHE) Policy
- SEND Information Report
- Sixth Form Admission Policy for September 2024
- Student Attendance Policy
- Student ICT Acceptable Use Policy
- Supporting Students with Medical Conditions Policy
- Student Uniform Policy Years 7 to 11
- Uniform Sixth Form Dress Code Policy
** The Latimer Arts College is proposing changes to the Admissions Policy for 2025/26 and is seeking feedback from our stakeholders on the proposal.
The consultation will be running from Tuesday 14th November to Sunday 31st December 2023.
You can reply to the consultation process here.
What is GDPR?
Data protection is the fair and proper use of information about people. It is part of a fundamental right to privacy and about building trust between people and organisations. It is also about treating people fairly and openly, recognising their right to have control over their own identity and their interactions with others, and striking a balance with the wider interests of society.
The UK data protection regime is set out in the Data Protection Act 2018 along with UK General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
We routinely update our Privacy Notices, Policies and Consent Forms to make sure we are compliant with the GDPR.
Follow the link for more information about the GDPR regulations from the ICO website.
If you wish you contact our Data Protection Officer, you can do so by contacting Mrs Debbie Castley: firstname.lastname@example.org
Filming and Promotional Photography
At The Latimer Arts College, we aim to ensure that we deliver the highest quality learning experience for your child. As part of an ongoing programme of professional development for staff, some lessons will be observed and filmed for training purposes throughout the course of each academic year. This filming will not be for public viewing or for use with the students. It is purely for staff training.
However, in order to promote the college’s success, photographs of students are often taken. Some of these may be used for publicity purposes. We request that you confirm, in writing, should you not wish your child to be filmed or photographed. Please note that, under GDPR rules, from Year 9 onwards it is a student, and not a parent/carer, whose permission will be sought.