"The Latimer Arts College is a school where the strengths and talents of pupils and staff are very highly valued."
From Good to Great!
We are delighted that following our inspection in February 2018, the college remains a ‘Good’ school which has maintained a good quality of education over the last four years!
- The Latimer Arts College is a school where the strengths and talents of pupils and staff are very highly valued.
- There is a culture of vigilance among pupils and staff and students feel safe. The culture of being happy and safe at school, which has been created, means that pupils can, and do, enjoy being at school.
- Leaders have instilled high expectations for pupils and are fully committed to ensuring that each fulfils their potential.
- There is a strong focus on the development of the whole child.
- The school’s ethos encourages pupils to aspire to achieve their potential, enjoy learning and to always try their best.
- The strength and passion of leaders has ensured that there is a strong focus on the part of all staff to develop in the pupils the necessary knowledge, understanding and skills to achieve.
- Pupils are unanimous that they would get support from the school if they ever needed it.
- Senior leaders have continued to inspire and motivate staff in the school, where a shared vision for continuous improvement is embraced by all.
- There were no occasions of low-level disruption that affected learning, and most pupils were engaged and involved in their learning tasks. Punctuality was exemplary. Pupils want to be on time and in their lessons.
- Members of the governing body are ambitious for the school.
Our success is a testament to the hard work, dedication and support of all of those linked to the College. We are delighted with what we have achieved so far and will continue to work tirelessly to fulfil our commitment to deliver excellence for our students and be the best that we can be!
You can view our Ofsted report here.
Please contact us if you wish to discuss a place for your child at the college. Please note that we are full in all year groups.