Key Stage 4 Pathways
In order to support parents and carers to understand what and how their child will be learning during Key Stage 4:
- Detailed below is the curriculum provision for students as they commence their Key Stage 4 programme of study in each of the years detailed;
- Detailed below is a copy of our Assessment and Feedback Procedures;
- At the start of Key Stage 4 (Year 9) we hold a Curriculum Information Evening for parents and carers;
- A Student Progress Review Evening (SPRE) is held for each year group;
- A written report will be published three times per year for each year group.
Please contact the college directly if you wish to receive more information about our Key Stage 4 curriculum.