Key Stage 4 Pathways
In order to support parents and carers to understand what and how their child will be learning during Key Stage 4:
- Detailed below is the curriculum provision for students as they commence their Key Stage 4 programme of study in each of the years detailed;
- Students in Year 9 will receive a Personal Learning Checklist (PLC) in every subject after every unit studied;
- A Student Progress Review Evening (SPRE) is held for each year group;
- An annual written report will be published for Year 9;
- A written report will be published three times per year for Years 10 and 11.
Please contact the college directly if you wish to receive more information about our Key Stage 4 curriculum.