Key Stage 3 Curriculum and Assessment
Assessment Criteria and Unit Overviews are provided for every subject studied at Key Stage 3. On the drop down menu on the right, please click on the relevant faculty to access them on a new page.
In order to support parents and carers to understand what and how their child will be learning during Key Stage 3:
- Detailed below is information about the content and the key topics that students will be studying;
- Detailed below is information about how a student's progress will be assessed and how parents and carers can monitor this progress;
- At the start of Key Stage 3 (Year 7) we hold a 'Ready, Set Go' evening for parents and carers;
- A Student Progress Review Evening (SPRE) is held for each year group;
- Students receive a Personal Learning Checklist (PLC) in every subject after every unit studied;
- An annual written report will be published for each year group.
Please contact the college directly if you wish to receive more information about our Key Stage 3 curriculum.
Please find below links to information provided at the 'Ready, Set Go' evening in September.