Key Stage 3 Curriculum and Assessment
Assessment Criteria and Unit Overviews are provided for every subject studied at Key Stage 3. On the drop down menu on the left, below Key Stage 3 Curriculum and Assessment, please click on the relevant faculty to access them on a new page.
In order to support parents and carers to understand what and how their child will be learning during Key Stage 3:
- Detailed below is information about the content and the key topics that students will be studying;
- Detailed below is information about how a student's progress will be assessed and how parents and carers can monitor this progress;
- Detailed below is a copy of our full Assessment and Feedback Procedures
- At the start of Key Stage 3 (Year 7) we hold a Curriculum Information Evening for parents and carers;
- A Student Progress Review Evening (SPRE) is held for each year group;
- An annual written report will be published for each year group.
Please contact the college directly if you wish to receive more information about our Key Stage 3 curriculum.
Please find below links to information provided at the KS3 Curriculum Evening in September.