Key Stage 3 Curriculum and Assessment
In order to support parents and carers to understand what and how their child will be learning during Key Stage 3:
- Detailed in our Key Stage 3 Curriculum Overview document is information about the content and the key topics that students will be studying. It also has information about how a student's progress will be assessed and how parents and carers can monitor this progress;
- Attached is a Presentation on Assessment, Feedback and Closing the Gap at Key Stage 3
- Assessment Criteria and Unit Overviews are provided for every subject studied at Key Stage 3 and can be viewed by clicking on the drop down menu on the right;
- A Student Progress Review Evening (SPRE) is held for each year group;
- Students receive a Personal Learning Checklist (PLC) in every subject after every unit studied;
- An annual written report will be published for each year group.
- CAT testing November 2020
Please contact the college directly if you wish to receive more information about our Key Stage 3 curriculum.