Those that serve on our Governing Body are proud to be associated with The Latimer Arts College.
We are primarily responsible for the strategic direction of the college, monitoring and evaluating the effectiveness of the college through full governing body and sub-committee meetings, in order to ensure that the very best is being done to secure high student achievement.
We also thoroughly enjoy attending all of the special events that are held at the college each year and are privileged to be a part of these.
The Latimer Arts College Instrument of Governance
- The name of the school is The Latimer Arts College.
- The school is a Foundation School that does not have a foundation.
- The name of the governing body is ‘The governing body of The Latimer Arts College.’
- The governing body shall consist of:
2 parent governors (to be elected)
1 Local Authority governor
1 staff governor (to be elected)
2 partnership governors
5 co-opted governors
- The total number of governors is 12.
- The instrument of governance comes into effect on 11 June 2015.
- The instrument of governance was made by order of Northamptonshire Local Education Authority on 4 June 2015.
All governors are members of the Full Governing Body, which is chaired by Mrs Susan Wood.
Five governors sit on the Finance, Personnel and Premises Committee, which is chaired by Mr Ian Woods.
All governors who are eligible sit on the Pay Committee, Pupil Discipline , Staff Discipline, Grievance and Admissions panels.
- Governor Details and Register of Interests 2018-2019 Term 1
- Governor Details and Register of Interests 2018-2019 Term 4
- Governor Details and Register of Interests 2018-2019 Term 6
Please note that due to the format of the above documents, they are only available to view via a PDF document.
If you wish to contact the governing body at any time, we can be contacted via email: email@example.com