The Latimer Arts College Instrument of Governance
- The name of the school is The Latimer Arts College.
- The school is a Foundation School that does not have a foundation.
- The name of the governing body is ‘The governing body of The Latimer Arts College.’
- The governing body shall consist of:
2 parent governors (to be elected)
1 Local Authority governor
1 staff governor (to be elected)
2 partnership governors
5 co-opted governors
- The total number of governors is 12.
- The instrument of governance comes into effect on 11 June 2015.
- The instrument of governance was made by order of Northamptonshire Local Education Authority on 4 June 2015.
All governors are members of the Full Governing Body, which is chaired by Mrs Susan Wood.
Seven governors sit on the Finance, Personnel and Premises Committee, which is chaired by Mr Ian Woods.
All governors who are eligible sit on the Pay Committee, Pupil Discipline, Staff Discipline, Grievance and Admissions panels.
Please note that due to the format of the above documents, they are only available to view via a PDF document.